Who i am ?

    Hello everyone, my name is Ayleen Arias but my full name is Ayleen Consuelo Arias Gavilan . My history is not really interesting, I was born in Talca, Chile in 2000. My parents come from Curico and then moved before i was born, the name my mother is Luz Gavilan and my father is Hernan Arias.

   I lived all my life in Talca until now. from the beginning ,  I was a child who loved to use the hands make a thing, use cardboar or pencil and my mather stimulate this habits. My adolescence was normal, i got into Liceo Marta Donoso Espejo , i had few friends and loved reading in class. Im still the same, something serious but fun, i study a lot and i still love art. Important event is the arrival of Apolo, my pet, he is like my son, we adopted him in 2015 and i though it would be my only pet until the Venus, my other pet , that we adopted in the year 2022 . I miss them so much because now a lived in ñuñoa  Santiago. 

    I lived alone and i miss so much my family, but now i study in University of Chile. My hobbie is create art and make books, i dont know what else you would like to know about to me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What kind of job would you like to have in the future?

Why did i choose my major